This position will oversee the entire contract management process, including contract creation, execution, negotiation, and analysis with the purpose of maximizing financial and operational performance. This includes being point of contact with internal and external parties, maintaining a central repository for all documents and files, as well as developing specific processes and standards to ensure consistent management of all contracts and proposals. The position will require close collaboration with various departments: sales, marketing, development, IT, etc.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
Skills & Competencies
- Reading and understanding contracts, including but not limited to sales, vendor, reseller and distribution contracts
- Understands Software as a Service (SaaS) and cloud implications for contract process
- Ability to work independently, including negotiations
- Effectively using interpersonal and communication skills including tact and diplomacy
- Effectively using organizational and planning skills with attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to act with an outrageous sense of urgency
- Planning, prioritizing and problem-solving
- Maintaining contract data
- Maintaining confidentiality of work related information and materials
- Interface with outside counsel when needed
erwin is a fast-paced modern development focused-company. We want to excite our customers by listening to them and putting their feedback in our releases ASAP. We practice Agile development and a common-sense approach to get things done in an efficient manner. We have a state of the art office in Melville with a world class gym, basketball and racquetball courts. We treat our employees with good healthy snacks and have a very casual working environment. You will really love the people/office and the working environment.
Send your resume to: email@example.com