Business and technical user interfaces:
Intuitive and contextually appropriate interfaces for different users and roles
“High Fidelity” diagram visualization:
View graphical model diagrams in various formats (including IE, IDEF and UML).
Graphical impact analysis, lineage, and “where-used” reporting:
Graphically view the inter-relationships between data elements to analyze lineage and better assess the impact of change.
Metadata reporting and export to CSV:
Easily produce targeted reports and share model contents with other analysis tools.
Metadata search and browse capability:
Drill-down capabilities allow you to see textual metadata details to uncover definitions, data structures and more.
End users can use metadata tags, comments and attachments to create a managed feedback loop between model creators and model consumers.
erwin Data Modeler integration:
Harvest file based erwin models and/or directly from erwin Data Modeler Workgroup Edition marts.
Web-based user and role management:
Manage access by user and role locally using our administration UI and/or by integrating with Enterprise Single-Sign-on (e.g. Active Directory/LDAP).Read the full Data Sheet (PDF) for a more detailed list of features.
Resourceserwin Modeling Solution Brief (PDF)erwin Collaboration Comparison Matrix (PDF)Top 10 Reasons To Choose erwin (PDF)
Operating Systems that are supported:
- 64-bit Microsoft Windows Server 2008 or 2012
- 64-bit Microsoft Windows 7, 8.x, 10
- Most popular Linux/Unix 64-bit OS versions (such as Oracle Solaris, Redhat or Mac OS)
erwin Web Portal supports the following database environments for its repository:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 to 2014 (64-bit recommended)
- Oracle 11g to 12c (64-bit recommended)
- PostgreSQL 9.4 or newer (64-bit recommended)
Web browsers supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer v10 or newer
- Mozilla Firefox v30 or newer
- Google Chrome v30 or newer
- Apple Safari v6 or newer