The latest erwin Data Intelligence Suite (DI Suite) version, v10.0, comes with several enhancements as follows:
Several enhancements and features have been introduced to improve productivity and usability as follows:
- A flexible metamodel framework has been introduced. This framework helps organizations to create various semantic that enable establishing a robust data governance framework.
- The capability to create semantic associations and relationships between various business and technical assets has been added. This facilitates a meaningful landscape for business and IT.
- Workflow integration for all custom business assets is now possible.
- The capability to import or export custom business assets through MS-Excel has been introduced.
- The ability to execute the ELN engine at the metadata system and environment level for better accuracy and matching has been added.
- The 2000 object limitation with metadata scanning has been resolved.
- An enterprise-sensitive data dashboard has been introduced. This enables you to:
- view sensitive attributes across all systems, with the ability to drill down.
- export information to a report layout.
Mind Map has been enhanced to display all associations and relationships between business and technical assets in a dynamic layout. The new Mind Map lets you:
- expand asset or attribute nodes dynamically.
- filter mind map diagram based on asset types and relationships.
The Business Glossary Manager's home screen UI has been revamped to have a business-friendly layout that includes:
- a compact view for all custom asset types.
- custom or flexible views that enable you to create your own views with relevant and filtered data sets.
erwin DI Suite is pen tested to ensure security and certification.
TLS support for Oracle has been updated to include the following:
- Latest Oracle JDBC driver that supports TLS
- Parameters to support TLS
erwin DI Suite now supports new metadata scanners for Snowflake and Google BigQuery.
Copyright © 2020 erwin, Inc.
All rights reserved.