Know what data you have, where it is, where it’s been and how it transformed along the way, plus understand sensitivities and risks. With an automated, real-time, high-quality data pipeline, enterprise stakeholders can base strategic decisions on a full inventory of reliable information.
Join us for a discussion on how to develop an automated, metadata-driven framework for:
- Discovering data: Identify and integrate metadata from various data management silos.
- Harvesting data: Automate the collection of metadata from various data management silos and consolidate it into a single source.
- Structuring and deploying data sources: Connect physical metadata to specific business terms and definitions and reusable design standards.
- Analyzing metadata: Understand how data relates to the business and what attributes it has.
- Mapping data flows: Identify where to integrate data and track how it moves and transforms.
- Governing data: Develop a governance model to manage standards and policies and set best practices.
- Socializing data: Enable stakeholders to see data in one place and in the context of their roles.