Senior Product Marketing Manager – Enterprise Architecture and Business Process Solutions
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be a key linchpin between Product, Sales, and Marketing. You’ll understand the market, the competition, and our EA and BP solutions to craft the core messaging and positioning for products. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager, you will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales & marketing channels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Messaging & positioning – Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates erwin’s EA and BP products in the market.
- Content creation – develop key marketing assets (e.g., website content, white papers, ebooks, infographics, etc.) to drive demand generation activities.
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Business analysis – be the expert in the customer journey & lifecycle for erwin EA and BP products; drive the business metrics associated with your product’s success, including lead generation, sign-ups, conversion, profitability, and more.
- Market intelligence & analysis – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them; understand where new opportunities lie in the market for expansion.
- Sales enablement – be a good partner to the sales team, helping to communicate the value proposition of your solutions and develop the sales tools they need to support their revenue goals.
- Event and Sales Support – Provide product and market expertise for tradeshows, webinars and seminars. Provide ongoing support for the sales channel.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 7 years of software product marketing experience
- Expertise in enterprise architecture, data modeling, data governance or a related industry is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing. MBA a plus.
- Very strong written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to customer meetings, facilitate roundtables and events is a necessity
- Strong people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Willing to travel 25%.
erwin is a fast-paced modern development focused-company. We want to excite our customers by listening to them and putting their feedback in our releases ASAP. We practice Agile development and a common-sense approach to get things done in an efficient manner. You will really love the people/office and the working environment.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org