Published on: February 2017
Plymouth University is the 15th largest university in the United Kingdom with approximately 27,000 students and 3,000 employees.
The university’s enterprise architecture practice maintained all of its information in different assets, so tying it together was increasingly difficult.
Using web-based erwin EA Agile, Plymouth University established a central repository where all architecture assets can be stored, re-used and shared easily with stakeholders.
- Established a centralized, web-based enterprise architecture repository
- Proved the value of enterprise architecture to the business by eliminating costs and business/IT complexity
- Adopted a collaborative approach to enterprise architecture management
- Increased agility in producing reports and architectural analysis for senior decision- makers
- Created closer alignment of overall business and IT strategy objectives
Back to Success Stories