Organizations generate vast amounts of data, and most recognize they don’t use it to their full advantage.
While some investments have been made to govern data assets for regulatory compliance, difficulties in managing data privacy and security processes remain. Then there’s all the untapped potential for the analytics necessary to drive strategic decision-making.
Join erwin and Mikan for this webinar to learn about properly cataloging data assets not only to reduce data-related risks but also to measure performance and enhance competitive differentiation.
Using the erwin Data Intelligence Suite, Mikan will demonstrate the value of an integrated data catalog and business glossary to kick your data governance program into high gear.
You’ll see how to:
- Set up a data catalog and data cataloging best practices
- Automate processes to save time and reduce errors (e.g., scanning and scheduling metadata jobs)
- Create and sustain a business glossary for consistency in defining key data elements across the enterprise
- Visualize end-to-end data lineage and impact analysis
- Establish self-service with role-based contextual views for business users
Don’t miss this time with the technology and consulting pros who can help your organization establish a modern data architecture and the data governance capabilities to find, understand and use data assets for greater insights and value.