COVID-19 has elevated the importance of data literacy and intelligence, making the right data governance platform essential to both short- and long-term decision-making.
erwin DI is an intuitive, robust data governance platform with the catalog, lineage, glossary and visualization capabilities needed to evaluate the enterprise in its current state and then evolve it to serve new objectives.
The latest version of the erwin DI Suite has exciting new features, including:
- erwin AIMatch to automatically discover and suggest relationships and associations between business terms and technical metadata
- Data lineage analyzer for a singular, grouped view of multiple tables and columns, hover traceability and tailored, role-based views
- Enhanced mind map with personalization options to improve filtering and navigation
- erwin DM Connect for DI to automatically harvest erwin data models and the associated metadata for ingestion into the data catalog
- Faster, more intelligent classification of technical and business assets with changes made automatically across data sets
- Improved sensitive data dashboard with drilldown by asset classification/type or system/environment
- Enhanced interface for the erwin Business User Portal
- More than 25,000 preloaded terms within the business glossary, including FIBO (financial industry business ontology) terms
- Built-in onboarding tool
Join us for this webinar to see erwin DI 10.1 in action with more automation advancements to increase speed to insights and value.