Why Data Governance Matters – Its Impacts and How erwin Data Governance Can Benefit Your Business
Data Governance can no longer be considered just an IT-driven solution absent of business context. It must be treated as a strategic initiative that joins both IT and business function to mitigate risk, improve organizational performance and accelerate growth. By embracing data governance as the guiding discipline and underlying technology, everyone within the organization collaborates in the process, spreading responsibilities across more individuals and limiting data exposures to driving data opportunities hence increasing companies return on investment.
What you will learn how erwin DI:
• Provides visibility and governance for any data source.
• Supports enterprise collaboration and organisational empowerment.
• Helps companies identify data integration, implications and impacts across the enterprise for change management.
• Enables companies to manage and protect data by creating an integrated ecosystem of people, process and technologies.
• Breaks down business and IT silo for visibility across all domain.
• Helps mitigate a wide range of risks to provide regulatory peace of mind.
Kartik is the Director of Product Management for the erwin Data Intelligence Product. He has more than 15 years of experience in Information Technology with a majority of this being in the areas of product management and customer success. Kartik is an Execution Driven leader in Product Management & Customer Success with demonstrated track record of planning, launching, building and scaling products in the areas of metadata management and data governance. Kartik comes with a rich background of working with Fortune 500 customers, understanding their IT and Business problems and helping them through their metadata management, data lineage and data governance journeys.