erwin is proud to be a sponsor for the Chief Data & Analytics Officer Sydney, which will be happening on 20-22 March, 2018, at Doltone House Hyde Park, Sydney.
Chief Data & Analytics Officer Sydney is the premier event for Data & Analytics Executives, revealing the latest data, analytics and AI innovations driving the smart enterprise.
Key themes to be addressed include:
- Bold Leadership and Culture– Defining, fostering and embedding a culture of data analytics and insight based decision making. Democratising analytics to foster insight and co-operation throughout the organisation.
- Advancing Artificial Intelligence– Its role in advancing businesses and the economy. How to ensure AI is core to corporate strategy and business models. Exploring the need for quality assurance and due diligence.
- Leveraging Data to Steer Customer Behaviour for Competitive Advantage– Deriving smarter insights with customer data.
- Smarter Decision Making– Leveraging data as a tool to determine future direction rather than evaluating past performance.
- Keeping Pace, Future Proofing and the Smart Enterprise– Driving innovation, agility and business value to support tomorrow’s technologies.
- Data Frameworks Managed and Governed– Data governance, quality, privacy and ethics. Supporting data driven decision making across the enterprise with robust and evolved data strategies that support the current and future needs of the enterprise.
SAVE 20% on Conference passes by using our special delegate discount code so you and your team are able to attend the premier event for data & analytics executives.
Discount Code: SPON20