From regulatory compliance and de-risking operations to competitive differentiation and growth, data governance is key to accomplishing these objectives.
So please join us for a new, six-part webinar series on the practice of data governance and how to proactively deal with the complexities.
We’ll begin on Feb. 23 with “The What & Why of Data Governance” to discuss:
- How to define data governance
- Current and future drivers
- Benefits and quantifying value
- Programmatic approaches
- Critical success factors
Frank Pörschmann of iDIGMA GmbH will lead us through this webinar series. Frank has more than 25 years of IT and tech industry experience, including 10 years at IBM in EMEA and serving as CTO of Deutsche Messe.
Today Frank runs a professional services firm specializing in AI and data governance strategy. He also leads the Institute of Data & Analytics Governance at the University of Digital Sciences Berlin and serves as a reserve officer in Germany’s cyber defense command.
You also can register for the other webinars in the series:
- March 15: The Value of Data Governance & How to Quantify It
- March 30: Data Governance Maturity & Tracking Progress
- April 13: Data Stewardship – The Organizational Basics of a Data Governance Program
- April 27: Transparency in Data Governance
- May 4 : Executive Roundtable on Data Governance Results & Lessons Learned