Join erwin at the Enterprise Architecture and Business Process Conference Europe…
- Europe’s Only Co-located Conferences on Enterprise Architecture and BPM. This event provides a unique opportunity to discover the latest approaches and innovative ideas to both Enterprise Architecture and BPM and benefit from the synergies between them. Choose to attend 1, 2, 3 or 4 days of the event. Delegates can attend sessions at both conferences. The event includes a track devoted to Business Architecture.
- Designed by Practitioners for Practitioners. Being neither analyst nor vendor-led, the conferences provide diverse and wide-ranging perspectives on Enterprise Architecture, BPM and Business Architecture, informed by practical experience.
- Case Studies and Contributors Include: Google, Coca-Cola European Partners, Direct Line Group, Nationwide Building Society, Danske Bank, Erste Group Bank, British Library, Ordnance Survey, Centrica, Willmott Dixon, Aviva, Yorkshire Building Society, National Air Traffic Services (NATS), AIB, APG, SBAB Bank, IBM, The Open Group, Canadian Western Bank, Landis+Gyr, CERN, Saudi Industrial Development Fund, IT University of Copenhagen, University Of Hertfordshire, Zespri and many more …
- Get Value for Money. Choose from more than 65 sessions, with 2 tracks on Enterprise Architecture, 2 tracks on BPM and 1 track on Business Architecture. Whether you are just getting started or looking for more advanced knowledge you will find sessions that address issues you are facing and people who can advise you.
- Ten Half Day and Six Full Day Conference Workshops. Choose from an unparalleled range of pre-conference and post conference workshops on specific topics conducted by leaders in their field.
- Excellent Mix of Vision, Theory and Implementation. Discover new approaches and innovative ideas, while at the same time learning from organisations who have benefited from implementing world-class Enterprise Architecture, BPM and Business Architecture approaches and solutions.
- Established, Recognized and Respected Conferences. These conferences have brought practitioners, experts and thought-leaders together from around the world for over 15 years, uncovering strategies for success in delivering world-class products, services, processes and systems.
- Exhibition and Networking Opportunities. Network with an outstanding group of EA, BPM and Business Architecture delegates and speakers. BPM and EA solution providers will be available during the conference days to demonstrate the latest in software and services available and give you the benefit of their insights.