Data modeling remains the optimal way to design, document, standardize and align any data from anywhere.
What you do is important for creating enterprise value through data enablement, so we want to help you keep doing it – and really well.
So please join us for a meeting with fellow erwin Data Modeler (DM) customers in the Virginia area.
We’ve assembled a great program, so you can learn about:
- erwin’s Strategy and Latest Developments– Wendy Petty, erwin SVP
- erwin in Action: Data Modeling Best Practices – Special Customer Guest
- The New erwin DM: A Sneak Peek – Marjorie Martinez, erwin VP DM Center of Excellence & Technology Partners
- Harvesting Data from Enterprise Models – Danny Sandwell, erwin Director, Product Marketing and Andreza Silviera, erwin Sales Engineer
- erwin Community Engagement – Kathy Meara, Director, erwin Customer Advocacy
And please invite a colleague you think would benefit from learning more about maximizing enterprise data value through enterprise architecture and business process modeling as well as data governance.
As the data governance company, we provide enterprise modeling and data intelligence software to help organizations understand their business and technology architectures and the relationships between them to reduce risks and realize greater results.
Seating is limited to 45 attendees, so reserve your seat now!
And don’t forget to invite – and register a friend!