Data modeling remains the optimal way to design, document, standardize and align any data from anywhere.
What you do is important for creating enterprise value and underpinning data governance, so we want to help you keep doing it – and really well.
So please join us for a meeting with fellow erwin Data Modeler (DM) customers.
We’ve assembled a great program, so you can learn about:
- erwin’s strategy and latest developments– Wendy Petty, erwin SVP
- erwin in Action: Data Modeling Best Practices – Special Customer Guest
- The New erwin DM: A Sneak Peek – Prashant Parikh, SVP erwin Engineering
- Upgrades Made Easy – Matt Russo, erwin Principal Support Engineer
- Harvesting Data From Enterprise Models – Sam Benedict, erwin Solution Strategy VP and Andy McGovern, erwin Sales Engineer
- Staying Engaged with the erwin Community – Kathy Meara, Director, erwin Customer Advocacy
And please invite a colleague you think would benefit from learning more about erwin.
As the data governance company, erwin provides enterprise modeling, data cataloging and data literacy software for discovering, understanding, governing and socializing data to mitigate risks and realize results.
Seating is limited to 45 attendees, so reserve your seat now!
And don’t forget to invite – and register a friend!