Globalization has become an undeniable part of commerce over the last few decades. Large and small, public or commercial organizations have grown to source labour and parts from national and international locations. Supply chains have had to keep in step, passing through numerous suppliers to obtain goods and services most efficiently and cost effectively.
Supply chains are growing more complex over time as evidenced and witnessed by the growth of transportation and logistics companies that service the transportation needs.
We only become consciously aware of how little we know of our supply chain process when abnormal events occur that disrupt the smooth operation of the supply chain.
During our webcast we will be focusing on the following:
- How client’s can document their Supply Chain: For example, any procurement and supply team that does not have a good understanding of its supply chain, will be unable to identify , mitigate and avoid risk. This is a major concern for the organization.
- Understand Impact, and Lineage Analysis: Allows an organization to visualize, walk-through and audit the steps in a client’s supply chain.
- Socialization and Communication. The business can now validate the steps and the documented supply chain then becomes a record of what needs to be done, for normal business operations or should abnormal events occur.
Please join Sandhill for this webcast focusing on how to mitigate risk in your supply chain by building transparency, resilience, and optimizing your supply chain.
- Jog Raj, Sr Consultants, Sandhill Consultants With a wealth of 20+ years experience Jog Raj is has been actively engaged in the Enterprise Architecture and Business Process field in a variety of roles and responsibilities.
- Jeff Giles, Sr Consultant, Sandhill Consultants Jeff has over 15 years experience in Information Technology and is recognized as Sr Data Management Professional. Sponsor: Sandhill Consultants