This position is responsible to successfully grow revenue in both commercial and govt accounts within a territory by gaining a thorough understanding of the client’s business and industry needs and IT initiatives, identify gaps that our products can solve, present compelling business value propositions, and work with Channel Partners, Solution Strategists and/or Pre-Sales Engineering team to close the deal.
- Meet company’s objectives by exceeding revenue quota goals on monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Meet minimum SLA’s on follow up of Marketing qualified leads to further cultivate, develop, and qualify to convert to forecastable opportunities within assigned territory.
- Work very closely with Channel Partners and/or Solution Strategists to further develop opportunities to close.
- Utilize Presales engineering to initiate one-on-one conversations and demonstrations with prospects
- Demonstrate ability to cross and up-sell within existing customer base to achieve revenue growth.
- Convert current customer’s maintenance at 80% or more conversion rate to achieve corporate goals.
- Demonstrate consistent forecasting with the ability to identify the customer’s decision-making process including the technical, business and financial influencers.
- Drive demand within territory through focused e-mail and phone campaigns, webcasts, social media venues, and other demand generation activities.
- Maintain a positive curiosity and can-do attitude.
- Demonstrate thought leadership with customers and stay apprised of the industry trends by contributing to social media sites i.e. twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge and adherence of the erwin, Inc’s Code of Ethics and Compliance requirements.
- Demonstrate effective relationships’ with erwin, Inc’s internal and external partners.
- Minimize completive loss.
- Demonstrate leadership through teamwork and positive attitude.
Typical Role Definition
Professional Staff. An entry level or intermediate level professional role. Some evaluation, originality or ingenuity required to perform tasks. Knows and applies the fundamental sales concepts, practices, and procedures. Has affinity to high energy, sales driven environment.
Job-Specific Authority and Scope
- Manager is consulted for decisions.
- Typically has no direct reports.
- Typically has no total staff.
- Typically has a geographic focus of Area (multi-country or multi-state).
- Typically does not manage a budget.
Business Travel and Physical Demands
Business travel of approximately 10 or less percent yearly is expected for this position.
- Office environment. No special physical demands required.
- Job demands may require long periods of telephone work.
Bachelor’s Degree or global equivalent in a business or technology related field.
Typically requires some business or inside sales experience in managing and growing accounts with MS office skills or CRM knowledge but not necessary
Skills & Competencies
- Be proactive, friendly and well spoken
- Demonstrate effective time management and organization skills
- Possess a natural ability to network and build lasting business relationships
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter/can do attitude
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the industry and relevant marketplace; can speak with authority on industry trends, competitive practice, issues, etc.
- Establish accurate plans and forecasts, prioritize efforts, generate short term results and hold a long term perspective to maximize overall company growth
- Understand key aspects of business, operations, structure, systems, process’s, etc.
- Work with other team members and departments successfully
- Demonstrate motivation to meet or exceed goals
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and maintain focus and organization
- Demonstrate the ability to articulate value proposition and technology effectively to prospects
- Demonstrate ongoing personal and professional development and proficiency with respect to:
- Effective negotiation skills
- Multilingual support to support English and Non-English speaking countries. I.e. Spanish, German, French, Italian
erwin is a fast-paced modern development focused-company. We want to excite our customers by listening to them and putting their feedback in our releases ASAP. We practice Agile development and a common-sense approach to get things done in an efficient manner.
Send your resume to: email@example.com