Published on: February 2014
Established in Turin in 1828, Reale Mutua di Assicurazioni is the largest Italian mutual insurance company.
Due to continuous data growth, the company decided to undertake a simpliﬁcation initiative to make information easily shareable across all business lines.
Data management was simplified thanks to a new enterprise data warehouse and a new data model created using erwin Data Modeler.
- Developed a uniﬁed conceptual data model
- Reduced redundant information across various systems
- Implemented common KPIs for all business lines
- Realized faster and more efficient access of information
- Stabilized back ofﬁce environment, due to its separation from the front ofﬁce processes
Back to Success Stories