erwin, a leading developer of data modeling products, has been expanding its range of products to include Business Process Analysis, Enterprise Architecture and Data Governance. New products are being developed on a state of the art web platform hosted and supplied as a SaaS offering. The Product Management team is expanding to include two new Junior Product Managers.
We are looking for someone to grow into Product Management who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Roadmaps – overall responsibility for 1 or more product roadmaps including the change management and dissemination to key customers
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Development of product documentation, sales and enablement materials
Skills & Competencies
As the position is for a junior role we are not looking for deep experience in product management but rather someone who has the right character to grow. We will be providing on the job training and mentoring.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- A technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies is desirable
- Any background demonstrating ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management is desirable
erwin is a fast-paced modern development focused-company. We want to excite our customers by listening to them and putting their feedback in our releases ASAP. We practice Agile development and a common-sense approach to get things done in an efficient manner. You will really love the people/office and the working environment.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org